The 16th edition of SEE TOP 100 is hereDownload it today!
- The top 100 companies in Southeast Europe closed 2022 with a combined revenue of 223.9 billion euro, marking a remarkable 46% increase from the previous year. Their profit also rose sharply by 61%, reaching 10.3 billion euro.
- The threshold for entry into the ranking significantly rose to 975.6 million euro, a testament to the growth and strength of Southeast Europe's largest companies.
- Romania's largest oil and gas producer, OMV Petrom, retained its top position for a second consecutive year, with a turnover of 13.4 billion euro and a profit of 2.1 billion euro.
- The oil and gas sector, driven by energy security concerns and a rise in global prices, recorded exceptional performance. Their combined sales surpassed the electricity sector by twice as much, generating 39% of the total revenue of the SEE TOP 100 entrants.
October 12, 2022Adapting to the newly created conditions that influenced the implementation of some of its plans and ideas, Halkbank AD Skopje...
October 12, 2022By Elizabeta Sabolek-Resanovic,Economic analyst at Raiffeisen Research With the NGEU instrument (and here above all the Recovery and Resilience Facility,...
October 12, 2022As governments lifted pandemic-related restrictions and domestic demand started to recover, companies in Southeast Europe (SEE) closed 2021 with better-than-expected...
October 24, 2023Rezolv Energy is a clean power producer established to build a multi-gigawatt portfolio of wind, solar and energy storage projects...
October 24, 2023We expect economic activity to gain momentum next year. Our economists at UniCredit Bulbank forecast real GDP growth to accelerate...
October 24, 2023We have always focused on providing quality products and services at the right price, bringing continuity to our customers' lives...
October 12, 2022MFG’s three key objectives are efficiency at all levels of the business flow, investment in information technology, adoption of digital...
- Ljubljana share indices end week up, Telekom Slovenije leads gainers
- Most Sofia bourse indices fall, Fibank paces blue-chip losers
- BELEX15 adds 1.58%, Aerodrom surges
- Skopje bourse's main index edges up w/w on Dec 1
- Bulgaria's CCB nearly quadruples 9-mo cons net profit
- Ljubljana share indices decline, Cinkarna Celje paces losers
- Sofia bource indices rally on gains in Fibank, Telematic Interactive
- Podravka buoys Croatia’s share indices
- BELEX15 adds 0.12%, Aerodrom shines
What is TOP 100 SEE?
The only annual publication featuring rankings of the biggest companies, banks and insurers in Southeast Europe. Since 2007, TOP 100 SEE is a comprehensive, in-depth guide providing analyses and interviews elaborating on market players’ performance, plans and expectations, industry developments and the challenges faced by the Southeast Europe economies.
At the end of October 2022, SeeNews released its TOP 100 SEE ranking of the biggest companies in the region of Southeast Europe (SEE) for the 16th consecutive year.
SeeNews TOP 100 SEE is the single in-depth guide to the economies of Southeast Europe, providing a detailed presentation of the top performing businesses in each country.
SeeNews TOP 100 SEE is the only annual ranking of the top companies, banks and insurers in Southeast Europe.
The publication is distributed in English for free to thousands of executives, industry professionals, and decision-makers throughout Southeast Europe both in print and digital format.